Monday 3 September 2007

Fondant cakes

This is my first fondant cake. Prepared for my friend's birthday - Angie. The recipe and techniques for fondant making were taken from the Internet.


Angie's friend ordered for her engagement ceremony. She wanted something different, so I suggested to place the jewellery box (made from white choc) on the cake.


I know that I have to improve my skills on fondant making, so I attended a class :-) It helps a lot, especially on how to cover the cakes of different shapes and sizes.


This cake was prepared for my colleague... it's for her sister's marriage registration. Her sister gave the cake photo that was taken from the Internet and asked me to imitate the design. In less than 2 weeks time, I'll be preparing the 3-tier cake of the same design for her sister's wedding ceremony.

Well, this one is for my lovely husband on his '17th' birthday. In 10 years time, it will still be his '17th' birthday heheheh

No comments: